Saturday 27 August 2016

husband thought my teeth too yellow to refuse a kiss

Reading Tip: to marry soldiers from recognizing, for four years, and now children already two years old, but I haven't sent out his first kiss. Perhaps, some may question, but I really didn't lie. She never kissed me, love he only fondled my lower body at a time. I know, he is also my bad teeth, but what can you do?



View more users of oral >>

Every woman's heart will always be too much desire and longing. Especially after getting married, who are looking forward to get the husband's favor, otherwise the meaning of marriage and why? Women needed, and are not necessarily desire to meet, nor is the spiritual sustenance, in fact even a kiss, a respect, an inclusive, might make women flattered.

I dream to allow a husband to kiss me, but after three years of marriage, we do not have a kiss, can we call it love? Call it marriage? There is a saying: "all love one love TA". Having said that, in reality, and how many people will be tolerant and accept each other's flaws or weaknesses? Difficult, too difficult.

Want to change a life and life habits, including TA who called the lack of "nature". We used to say, can not change others, you should have to learn to adapt. Can really adapt to it? And how?

I think that there is no perfect woman, perfect woman really loves her man-ready. However, I did not encounter.

When I know how "beautiful" when I became a very humble girl, not for anything else, he has a mouthful of yellow teeth. Because of bad teeth, made me lose the laugh, lost confidence. Obviously, social, interpersonal relationships, have become very narrow. I know that is his own got own dead end, but I can't get out of.

Remember after college, went out to look for work, I dare not speak whenever I speak mouth they just stared at me, make me feel embarrassed. Lose a lot of job opportunities, people become depressed. Even jokes between friends, even funny, I only dare to laugh in the heart.

Later, I met the soldiers, he was an introverted man, normally shy, work was very thoughtful, very strong-minded. Soldiers were my first love, I was 24 years old at that time, emotions are still blank, love a year later, soldiers took me. At that time, he did not resolved, nor too much romance, it asked me if I would marry him? I almost without hesitation, no choice, and I think if a man love me, is my pleasure? In fact, while in college before I look ugly, no man, who swore that he hit the first man said as long as this life is going to marry me, I will not speak to any condition, and willing to marry him.

Always in my heart thought to marry a man who loves me, than to find a man I love, happiness comes easy. Soldier of love, marriage and me, surprisingly flat. He said marriage is the plain of time, within the walls of both men and women should be disciplined, know of his loneliness. I know that rejection of his extramarital affairs, I also believe that he is a traditional, conservative man.

To marry soldiers from recognizing, for four years, and now children already two years old, but I haven't sent out his first kiss. Perhaps, some may question, but I really didn't lie. She never kissed me, love he only fondled my lower body at a time. I know, he is also my bad teeth, but what can you do? I can't strongman for you?

I never asked why? I did not communicate with him to do? I didn't kiss the cold shoulder. But I was craving his lips? I have never tasted the taste of being kissed, but can't imagine men Kiss, Kiss tastes like. I can through the intimacy of television cameras, to soothe your inner agitation.

I kiss your hand, your arm, now steal a kiss the son, son is still young, he is not going to abandon her mother's "ugly teeth". But these were not included "men and women of pleasure" flavor. However, because there was no kissing, so nothing, although the waves, heart indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author